Sunday, August 2, 2009

I seem to be...

...totally in love with everything wayyyyy outta my price range :)
For instance:


This lovely shower curtain from Anthro. Somehow, I don't see myself spending 118$ on this beau. Uh, correction: I could never see myself spending half of that on a shower curtain. Call me cheap, but that is one non-justifiable purchase. And for me those are hard to come by ;)












This one- much more doable at 24.99$ as part of the Shabby Chic collection at Target. And still in my opinion super cute :)

Now these...



















...might be a little harder to pass up ;)


Today's day at work/running errands with Thomas/crappy (sweaty) run and grueling Jillian workout has left me with no more juice for ya bloggies :) Night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya there... I got taste for the expensive too. Thats how they design em! All the good stuff is expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iv also seen some pretty shower curtains, but they're SO expensive!

    ReplyDelete