Thursday, July 9, 2009

I would want to sleep all the time!

This totally makes me wonder whether I want to base my room off of my current Vera Wang sheet set. I might try to convince Thomas into settling into these....
(images:PotteryBarn)






They match my blog :) and they completely remind me of my favorite designer, Vera Bradley, which for those of you who are not familiar works entirely with paisleys really.
Below is my favorite color by her yellow bird.
Image is from verabradley.com.


The sheet set is actually on sale right now if anyone is loving it as much as I am. Tonight I'm just relaxing with Thomas and then spending our day off tomorrow together!
Have a good night!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like it too. It's crazy it DOES match your blog! Have a great weekend :).

    ReplyDelete