Sunday, July 26, 2009

Well guys this is probably the longest time that I've gone without blogging! Hi again, I almost feel like I need to reintroduce myself! To be honest I've kind of been putting this post off, :). I feel just simply like I have NOTHING to blog about. I know that seems crazy since I did take like a week off, but really I've just been working, moving everything into my Mom's house and DYING without internet. Gosh I really hate that part. We're finally in my Mom's, with just a few odds and ends to wrap up at the old place. We're looking at more places to move into but so far not really having any success yet.

Well as for blog world, I have been trying desperately to keep up with all of your blogs, but since not having internet that has become wayy harder.. obviously. And to make things worse they got rid of it at work as well! So if you're missing my comments bare with me, Thomas is working on fixing my Mom's as I speak. I do however have an iphone so when I do feel like reading an impossibly tiny screen I'll manage which is how I found out that I won my first giveaway!! I enter them on my favorite random blogs, mostly health foods (since they're so expensive) and because they often feature all natural body products as well. Well I entered the Mojamix giveaway on my favorite foodie blog eatliverun.com with Jenna and I found out via iphone yesterday that I won!! I got to make my very own cereal mix which was way cool, it's a little pricey for those of us on a budget... but I think I'll still invest in it every once in a while anyways. And also I think would be a really awesome gift to some one, you can personalize the labeling and everything! Just head to mojamix.com !


Well now to stop rambling. I'm not really working on too many projects, partially because of the move and the other part is because I can't find my hot glue gun. It's probably in a random box in
storage :( hmmph.Well all I'm just about to finish settling in my mommas and check out
a few places and hopefully hang out with Kira who finally came back to me!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment