Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another lazy sunday : )

I just got off work and couldn't be more excited to relax. It has been such a long weekend! Mostly because I've been working and that always goes slowly, but I think it also has something to do with me being already excited to get out of here again! The apartment is so cluttered and disheveled! I know we're moving but I still think things should go in back in their place and Thomas just thinks that we're going to pack it soon anyway so why not just leave everything EVERYWHERE! Clothes, shoes, anything and everything is currently all over the place driving me crazy.

I started packing the kitchen and deep cleaning the kitchen. I have been trying to but that off for way too long now. I have everything out of the cabinets and ready for packing but we ran out of boxes so we'll have to wait to finish that. I'm cleaning out the refrigerator today after Thomas and I return from dinner. I'm thinking about wearing the dress that I found on clearance not to long ago! I'm pretty sure we're doing Italian and I'll post later with pictures in my dress if I wear it!
Have a great rest of the weekend!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment