Thursday, June 18, 2009

getting a definite late start...

This morning I woke up disturbed at 6:00 with a jolt of thunder so loud it shook the apartment and set off several car alarms. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I am deathly afraid of storms, so needless to say I started crying as soon as I heard it. Thomas woke with me and immediately came to comfort but ended up snoring while holding me 2 minutes later. :) I had some trouble falling back asleep at that point and probably laid in bed for 3 hours until I finally did. I woke up at 11! Definitely not like me!

Well today my legs are sore from pushing at the gym yesterday, my pulled calf muscle is screaming at me, so I will probably take my off gym day today. I got Thomas breakfast this morning for being so sweet, and later today I am planning on helping Kira find a dress for an upcoming convention. It's pretty rainy and crappy outside right now, so another dreary day in Maryland to look forward to. :)

I'll let you know later how our day went!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment