Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The end to a long day..

Well before getting off work my maintenance director informed me that my tire was flat. After a mad panic, and convincing my boyfriend to help me!.. he came and put my donut on and I made it down the highway doing 45 mph to get to the dealership for the service dept to plug the hole that a nail made in my tire :(

After that I made it to my Aunt's in time for dinner, to my uncle's in time for his birthday party and at the gym at 9, so not exactly as early as I planned but alas it worked out. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and realized my calf muscle was starting to ache. So I've been stretching it and icing and soaking it and hopefully I have not pulled the muscle! Because I have a gym date with Kira in the morning!

Have a good night!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment