Monday, June 15, 2009

oh how i LOVE summer break

It is so nice to wake up when I'm no longer tired, & read in my pjs until noon! Oh, how I love love love summer break. This morning I woke around 9 or so, decided against showering and dressing right away and snuggled into my book with a cup of tea. I'm reading the Host by Stephenie Meyer, since I'm done with the Twilight series I wanted to see what else she had to offer. In the beginning it was VERY sci-fi like, but I think 300 pages later I'm starting to see the love story building.. lol. Around 11 or so I decided I was ready to move, so I headed to the gym and did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I love being able to workout when my body feels like it, not when I have to squeeze it in between class, homework and work. And so far this summer noonish has been the best time, there's hardly anyone at the gym and by the time I'm done I'm ready for lunch! Tonight there's a view other things on my list to do, I'm supporting a friend at her father's viewing :(, and then I'm heading to a quarter auction for charity. I've never been to one of these so this should be interesting!
As always, thanks for reading!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment