Tuesday, June 30, 2009

productive days off :)

Today Thomas is buying his new car! We've gone through many arguments with this one but overall I'm pretty happy with his decision. First he thought he wanted to get a 2009 Civic Coupe Manual. I didn't like the coupe because of the bucket back seats (making less room for passengers and for luggage since we often take long road trips), or the manual because I can't drive it :) so he compromised and has decided on the four door sedan Civic!
I'm pretty sure he's going with black, and he promised me that he's going to teach me how to drive a stick! So overall I'm finally pleased with his decision.
I'm getting ready to finish up laundry and then drive my nanny to Costco. I'll most likely hit the gym later on today or maybe go for a nice run since the weather is awesome! We leave for 4th of July vacation in 2 days :)
Hope it's sunny where you are!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment