Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

I hope that everyone else has one day of the week that they can call their own. Ya know, one day where you can really kick back and relax, do your own thing. Whatever you please all day at least once a week.

Well that day for me and my friend Kira is Wednesday. We started with a brisk walk around Ellicott City while browsing in a view stores, and then we headed to lunch at our weekly joint Panera Bread. :) After lunch we made it a light day at the gym, we warmed up with 20 minutes on the treadmill, about 10 running, 10 walking. We did abs and arms and stretched about called it a day there. We decided we were just in the mood to browse so we stopped at thrift stores, good wills, and little antique shops until we were both dead tired! I managed to find a few things I liked and purchased...

This rectangular wicker basket(3$), which I think I'll place in the kitchen with my cookbooks.
And this nice big wicker basket at the Good Will for 3 $ as well, which holds as many books as I could shove :)


I should actually be getting some laundry in before Thomas comes home so we can relax together, but I was too anxious to share my day, so off I go!

Happy Hump Day!
Kate

PS. Yep, in the background of the pic you guessed it is a finished picture of the mirror, well for now. That is until I get the guts to ruin the paint job!

No comments:

Post a Comment